- Track your way to real results: Automatically detects up to 6 exercises, while tracking up to 39 more, right from your wrist
- Resolve to rest better; Helps you analyze your sleep patterns and encourages you to wind down to keep you refreshed and at your best; Compatible devices: Samsung Smartphone, Non Samsung Android Smartphone(Android OS 5.0 and above RAM 1.5GB and above), iOS 9.0 and above iPhone 5 and above
- Sends you real time alerts if ever detecting a high or low heart rate, so you can be more proactive about your heart health
- Expand your Galaxy; Sync with your phone to stream your playlist, get notifications and more, right on your wrist
- Thin; Light; Durable a thin, lightweight and durable swim ready design comes in a variety of colors and interchangeable bands
This isn’t your typical gadget review. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is the ideal smartwatch for people on the go. With its lightweight body, long battery life and numerous other useful features, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch active has changed my life. I bought this new smart watch because I had been feeling tired and just not as energetic as I usually am. At first, I considered getting the Apple watch or even the Samsung gear but one of my friends suggested the Galaxy Watch Active.
Welcome to the smart timepiece generation, with watches by Samsung. History is being defined for what consumers consider wearables. The market is not only on fire for smartwatches but also the active segment of this segment and Samsung wants to take a portion of that with its new Galaxy Watch Active.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active features an ultra-slim bezel around its circular face, which makes it flawlessly stylish and elegant.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is, in my opinion, one of the best value smartwatches you can get right now. It’s a step up from fitness trackers but it’s also cheaper than the Apple Watch and Pixel smartwatches.
Samsung has unveiled its latest smartwatch called Galaxy Watch Active. The new smartwatch from Samsung is clearly their answer to the Apple Watch. It is more like an upgraded version of their previous Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch.