- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- THX Certified Headphones for High-Fidelity Sound: Tested and optimized by experts in cinematic audio immersion at THX Ltd. , Opus presents a rich, balanced sound stage for all different types of media
- Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) Technology: Whether you’re watching a movie or rocking out to your favorite track, shut out all distractions with advanced ANC tech which detects and nullifies incoming noise
- Engineered for Long Hours of Wear: With plush leatherette memory foam ear cushions, a well-balanced weight and snug clamping force, keep the headphones on throughout long commutes and remain in supreme comfort
- Stay Aware of Your Surroundings: Press and hold the ANC button to instantly amplify ambient noise for a heightened sense of awareness
The Razer Opus Active Noise Cancelling ANC Wireless Headphones are the first wireless active noise canceling headphone. The ergonomically-tuned 40mm neodymium-magnet drivers with rare earth magnets combine with a lightweight and comfortable unibody aluminum frame to deliver a balanced sound signature for a wide range of music styles. Built upon the award-winning Razer Synapse 2.0 and sporting wireless Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity with a 30ft / 10m wireless range, these headphones are built to go wherever you do.
Razer is proud to introduce a new era in active noise cancellation with the launching of the Razer Opus. This advancement in mobile audio was made possible thanks to two breakthroughs: an inline amplifier with Digital-Analog Conversion (DAC) for virtual surround sound, and Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) from Microphones located inside both ear cups.
You are looking at a set of Razer’s new gaming headphones, the Razer Opus
These headphones use advanced Active Noise Canceling technology to keep out ambient noise, so you can hear the sound more clearly. It comes with a single 3.5mm wired connection and a wireless Bluetooth connection.
Razer is proud to announce our new Razer Opus gaming headphones. Equipped with 50mm neodymium drivers and large cushioned ear cups, the Razer Opus delivers stunning sound during your gaming sessions and on-the-go listening. Additionally, the Razer Opus headphones are built with Active Noise Cancelling and a 20Hz~20KHz frequency response specifically tuned for gamers.
Razer™s flagship wireless gaming headset delivers performance tuned for gaming—and nothing else. Developed with an all-new USB 2.0 digital signal processor (DSP) and active noise cancellation (ANC), the Razer Opus combines immersive sound with clear communication to keep you on point with your game and eliminate distractions.
The Razer Opus utilizes 40mm, neodymium-magnet drivers, to deliver crisp, balanced audio with sensitivity up to 103dB. On-cable controls are featured and power comes from a built-in rechargeable battery which provides up to 15 hours of on-the-go listening. This headset comes with a perfect-fit adjustable headband and plush over-ear circumaural design for comfort for long periods of time. Listen wirelessly in ANC with the optional 3.5 mm adapter cable and utilize the detachable microphone to chat on your favorite gaming headsets while staying discreet and hands-free! The Razer Opus is truly a premium wireless
Razer Opus gaming headset is the ultimate wireless gaming headset. It has been engineered to replicate the audio experience of a 7.1 surround sound setup.
Its Active Noise-Cancellation technology is able to scan for ambient noise and create inverse waves of it digitally, creating peace and quiet right at the source. This is mastered by 40mm dual-chamber drivers that are able to deliver a crisp and detailed sound profile. These buds have been built with premium leather that aims to make the recipient feel like they’re wearing clothes rather than headphones, no matter where they are in the world.