- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles. Strap material: Silicone
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community
Powerful GPS designed to protect even in harsh environments, FusedTrack combines GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking and ANT+ technology to track elevation change. Garmin Accuracy for Every Run, Built to survive, streamlined design and rugged materials keep the Garmin Instinct tough and durable
The Garmin Instinct is a tough and rugged, military-grade GPS watch built for your most demanding adventures. It has all the capabilities you need to get the job done, right in a device that’s comfortable enough to wear all day.
The Garmin Instinct is a GPS watch packed with sensors that continuously track a variety of metrics, from your heartbeat and GPS position to distance travelled. The Garmin Chroma Display is always on and sunlight-readable, allowing you to view screens anytime without needing to touch the screen.
The Instinct is a watch that combines smart notification technology with built-in topographic maps. The face of the watch includes a colour Garmin Chroma Display, while the bezel acts as an input device.
The Garmin Instinct is a fully-featured GPS watch that offers advanced training features to help you monitor your activity, pacing and heart rate. This watch measures activity duration and steps separated into walking, running and biking modes. It tracks your distance, pace and heart rate data for each of these activities. It also monitors heart rate zones and other useful data like VO2 max and fitness age to help you track your progress over time. The Garmin Instinct has an incredibly long battery life, taking in-activity measurements every second while recording GPS coordinates every 1 second.
Smart enough to track your activity, tough enough to take it with you, Garmin’s latest device is bare-bones in appearance and loaded with features.