- Solar Powered Multisport GPS Watch with large 1.4 inches display (36% larger than previous fenix models) uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life and assure more on-wrist time for your off-grid activities
- Train with a rugged yet sophisticated Watch, featuring on 1.3 inches display and a titanium, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel
- Track surfing sessions with a new dedicated activity profile, and even use Surfline Sessions, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline Camera
- Upgraded activity profiles now let you track more, such as specialized grit and flow measurements while mountain biking
- Get improved performance data to help you endure tough challenges, including the acclimation 2.0 widget to analyze additional data and see how your body is holding up to the current elevation
Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar is an advanced GPS sports watch targeted towards the enthusiast and professional athlete who require multi-sport, high-intensity performance, and a rugged, reliable design. The Fenix 6 features a sunlight-readable, high-resolution, full-color, transflective display with LED backlight and compass.
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar is a full-featured, premium multisport GPS watch, utilizing Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology. The Touchscreen lets you easily view your stats and swipe to the apps you want.
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar features more than 70 preloaded outdoor apps, including mapping and navigation capabilities. This sports watch is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery that lasts up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and one week in GPS mode.
Lightweight and with a slim, sleek design, the Fenix 6 Pro Solar has an impressive range of features in a highly durable package. Coming in at just 34.9mm, it offers excellent comfort on the wrist. With a 1.3″ sunlight-readable display it is perfect for any outdoor activity. Its high-quality stainless steel chassis not only looks good but is extremely robust for any conditions you may find yourself in.
This watch’s high-sensitivity GPS module will keep tracking your location, even when you’re wading through heavy foliage or deep canyons. It also provides full navigation and detailed topographic maps, with a 2.3-inch sunlight-readable color display. Take out this watch’s built-in GLONASS capability so that your position is continuously monitored. The Fenix 6 Pro Solar is water-resistant up to 100 meters and has a built-in 3-Axis tilt-compensated compass to help you get back on track if you ever get lost.
Garmin Fenix 6 pro has a host of advanced features and performance capabilities through the latest updates to the 6X platform. For example, it can display storm alerts on your wrist, so you can be prepared for incoming severe weather, and notify you when you are nearing an area that has a high level of air pollution. You can download maps for your activities so you do not need cell phone coverage or internet service to use the GPS on your watch. It is also capable of tracking up to 1000 waypoints, 200 routes, and supports group track.
Tough, smart, and incredibly streamlined. With an ultra-rugged design that’s ready for adventure, the Fenix 6 Solar is packed with high-end features to support your trail training: GPS, ABC, LED backlight, extended battery life of up to 20 hours in GPS mode, or 8 weeks in smartwatch mode.