- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous Fenix models) sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded topo maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require subscription with third-party music provider) support, smart notifications and more
Garmin fenix 6 Pro is the next-generation multisport GPS watch that offers full-color TOPO mapping, wrist-based heart rate (HR), and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments. Its extended features include hill-start assist for hiking and incline training and vibration alerts for different types of notifications. Its navigation features include back to start, course navigation and breadcrumb trail. It supports up to 50 hours of GPS battery life in UltraTrac mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode, plus up to 13 hours in smartwatch mode with 3G connectivity on your smartphone.
Garmin fenix 6 Pro is an advanced multisport GPS watch that has been redesigned and re-engineered to be lighter, stronger, and packed with more features. It features ABC sensors for strength training, run and swimming features plus smart notifications for when you’re spending time away from your phone. With Garmin Pay, Garmin Move IQ and smart notifications you can live your best life with fēnix 6—the GPS smartwatch that won’t quit.
With Garmin fenix 6 Pro, more features are built as part of the watch. It can monitor your health and fitness level with VO2 max, fitness age and stress score. It has five daily activity tracking metrics to encourage you to get up and move around, a story-like summary of your day, timeline history that’s easy to scroll through, up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, and more.
Targeted Training – Track activities, routes and workouts with the 6 Pro’s built-in training log that you can customize to your preferences. Customize time and date format, metric or imperial unit systems and set up personal records, all within the Garmin Connect app. Additionally, fenix 6 ensures you’re always aware of how much battery remains with an always-on Garmin Chroma Display.
The Garmin fenix 6 is built for the athlete in you. This watch allows you to tackle a variety of adventures with ease. It features 24/7 heart rate monitoring, GPS and GLONASS smart navigation plus full color TOPO U.S. mapping, wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor for simplified altitude acclimation and activity monitoring, and many more features.”
Garmin fēnix 6 Pro continues to push the boundaries in multisport GPS watches. Dive into new adventures with advanced training features, wrist-based heart rate, and up to 24 hours of battery life. With built-in smart features including audio prompts and activity tracking, the fēnix 6 Pro makes every adventure easier than the last.
The fēnix 6 Pro packs a massive amount of high-end, ruggedized outdoor features into a stylish watch that looks great on both men’s and women’s wrists. Featuring a high-resolution full-color Garmin Chroma display with Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology, you now have the freedom to manage your training without being tethered to your phone. The fēnix 6 Pro is available in 4 case sizes for both men and women and features a IP68 water rating so it can handle even your most extreme activities.