- Ultimate multisport GPS watch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color Topo maps featuring trend line popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non medical device that provides awareness of your estimated blood oxygen saturation levels especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes (not available in all countries)
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play upto 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
Garmin Fenix 5X Plus includes the rugged durability of Garmin Chroma Display and high-performance GPS and GLONASS positioning in its slimmer design. Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology is built into the watch to track heart rate 24/7, giving you a more comprehensive picture of your on-the-go lifestyle.
The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus Sapphire with its stylish stainless steel bracelet is the only watch you need to take on every adventure! Its ultra-rugged design lets you track your fitness progress with confidence as you conquer new peaks and it features smart functions that make your life easier when exploring new lands.
Take the Garmin Fenix 5X Plus out for a run or through the mountains. Powered by GPS and GLONASS for enhanced performance in challenging environments. Its high-resolution, color TOPO maps with worldwide coverage let you zoom down to street-level detail. Activity tracking with VO2 max estimate lets you monitor your physical fitness and progress while Garmin Connect keeps you connected and posts your stats to the online dashboard. The built-in heart rate monitor keeps an eye on your pulse, while smart notifications alert you to incoming calls, texts and emails. The Fenix 5X Plus is water-rated at 5 ATM/50
The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus is a multi-sport GPS watch that offers wrist-based heart rate, fitness testing capabilities, advanced running dynamics, smart notifications, mobile payments, and more. Packaged with a premium leather charging cable holder and premium charging cradle.
“The Fenix 5X Plus is the best multi-sport fitness watch on the market. With a full-color map that previews your next move and routes to follow, even new Garmin users can use point-to-point navigation with ease. And activity tracking features that monitor steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep quality make it easy to monitor your progress.
The Fenix 5X Plus arrives at the starting point for multisport training watches. This one delivers serious features for serious athletes; a target golf scorecard, mapping display and support for SafeTrack activity tracking all demonstrate this gadget’s purpose-built nature. And while it’s worked hard to earn that level of fitness-focused feature set, it never loses sight of its running, swimming, riding, and hiking chops.
The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus is the ultimate multisport watch and now it’s better than ever. The ultra-rugged, high-performance watch features new on-device features which make it easier to use than ever for hiking, skiing, swimming, and more. It combines all of the performance features of the existing Fenix 5X watch with a range of new features including wrist-based heart rate and the ability to download maps for the first time.