- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology.Operating temperature: -4° to 140° F
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces. Then use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard to see when there may be indications of important changes in your wellness
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch (Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see fitbit.com/voice)
The Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch is our most advanced fitness watch to date, and the first Fitbit watch made with women in mind.
With advanced technology noticed only when you need it most, the Fitbit Versa 3 is our most advanced fitness watch to date. With a slim, lightweight design that fits all wrist sizes, this watch is designed for you. It’s easy to use and water-resistant to 50 meters with convenient swim tracking to count laps and keep tabs on your sets in the pool. Its bright and vibrant touchscreen includes an easy-to-access battery life indicator, and interchangeable standard bands allow you to personalize your look.
The Fitbit Versa 3’s sleek design makes it a watch you can wear with any outfit you love. Its lightweight, ultra-thin frame is inspired by the design of classic timepieces, and the taptic engine lets you know who’s calling or when you get a text with a gentle tap on your wrist. The personalized clock face in this fitness watch for women can be customized to your style. Stay motivated with SmartTrack™, 24/7 heart rate monitoring, female health-tracking, PurePulse® heart rate, cardio fitness level, guided breathing sessions right on your wrist.
The Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch is a multifunction fitness watch with automatic activity and sleep tracking. The Fitbit Versa 3 features interchangeable watch bands, lightweight aluminum construction, and up to 4 days of battery life—making it the perfect choice for the gym, the yoga mat, or a night out on the town. Measures steps taken, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes. Tracks distance and pace during running and biking sessions. Monitors heart rate 24/7, in addition to tracking workouts and more. Reminders to move help you stay active throughout the day. NEW SmartTrack ™ automatically detects exercises like yoga.
The Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch is designed with women in mind. It’s sleeker than previous versions, it’s water-resistant to 50 meters, and it has a new PurePulse heart-rate monitor that makes for a better workout all around. Changeable straps mean the Versa 3 can easily go from work to weekend, and the on-screen workouts are highly customizable. The battery lasts up to four days, which will give most women more than enough time to finish their fitness goals.
The Fitbit Versa 3 is a watch, not just for counting steps, but also a smartwatch with smart features like group messaging, built-in guided workouts, on-screen workouts, female health-tracking, sleep stages, music storage and more.
Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch is a 24/7 wearable for your health. An advanced fitness watch that’s lightweight and comfortable, it keeps track of steps, heart rate, workouts, sleep, and more so you can improve your health with ease. With a classic design and interchangeable bands in multiple materials and colors, this fitness watch offers style for every occasion.
Loyal, energetic, and graceful: these are the traits of a true unicorn—a rare being that defines perfection. The Versa 3 is the third generation of Fitbit’s most popular fitness watch. It’s packed with customizable exercise modes, over 15 exercise apps, guided breathing sessions, and more for everyone from beginners to advanced fitness junkies.