- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces
- Free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users (New Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees)
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
Fitbit Smartwatch is a wearable device that tracks, monitors and displays different health-related information, and sends them to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth connection. Also, thanks to the integrated smart sensors inside the Fitbit Smartwatch, you can track heart rate, physical activity recovery, connected GPS routes and distance covered in real-time. In this review, I am going to cover key features of the Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch; and then I’ll provide you with my honest opinion about this product.
If you’re someone who is in the fitness and work out routine, then you will love just how much Fitbit sense advanced smartwatch helps you. If you have never owned a fit bit before, it can be challenging to know if this product is right for you. However, once you have an idea of the features and capabilities of this device, I think you’ll love it just as much as I do!
Are you on the hunt for the best smartwatch? You will be happy to know that the Fitbit sense advanced smartwatch is one of the best smartwatches you can buy in this price range.
It seems like everywhere you look you see someone wearing a Fitbit. You can see it on people as they walk down the street, in your neighborhood grocery store and pretty much anywhere else you can imagine. Now I know people are wearing the original, which is very cool to me. But I’m talking about the new Fitbit Sense Smartwatch that was recently released by Fitbit.
The Fitbit Sense is a smartwatch that allows you to download apps on it. It has more apps than just step counting. With this gadget, you can listen to music, see pictures, and receive texts. It has a lot of features that you will love about this watch. All of your fitness activities can help inspire you in staying motivated even if you are alone.
Get the best fitness and sleep tracking experience with Fitbit Sense, featuring 24/7 heart rate, advanced sleep-tracking, on-screen workouts, automatic activity recognition, guided breathing sessions, and more.
Fitbit just introduced an updated version of its fitness tracking device. The new Fitbit Sense is a major improvement from the first version, called Fitbit Charge HR Technology. The new features make this device much more useful in your everyday life.