- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners looking for a supportive shoe that's soft and smooth, the Adrenaline GTS 21 offers an improved ride and reliable support for however your body moves so you can forget the shoes and enjoy the run.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT Crash Pad cushions each footfall and works with BioMoGo DNA to adapt to your every stride.
- MODERNIZED FIT: A streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for-without excess bulk.
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
I decided to get back into running about a year and a half ago. I hadn’t really been keeping up with it and thought it’d be a good time to get back into shape. I decided on the Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21 after doing a bit of online research.
I spent a couple of days looking through scientific papers and reading reviews about running shoes. I had to sort through a lot of conflicting results, but I finally put together this guide to the Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21.
This is my Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21 shoes review. I bought these Brooks shoes because I have a hard time finding running shoes that fit me well and are comfortable to wear at the same time. But I’m happy to say that these Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21 are both comfortable and provide great support.
The Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 21 is one of the most popular running shoes available today. The sleek design and top-quality components make for a shoe that is as durable as it is comfortable. These are the shoes you will want to wear on race day, and even after your run knowing that these shoes require very little maintenance.
Many shoe brands have a different duration of time for which their shoes can give you pain in your leg. With Brooks men’s adrenaline GTS 21, the pain is minimized because the shoes have been made purposely to reduce this feeling of pain in your legs. In fact, they are known to be used by a large number of amateur and professional athletes.
I am a 7th-grade football coach in Florida. My players and I have really enjoyed using the GTS 21 shoe for the 2016 spring season. We have been using the GTS 21 while running our unique 4-3-2-1 speed, agility, and quickness (SAQ) drills that we use to train all year long. As you can imagine, we aren’t your prototypical “one-speed” high school football team. Brooks has designed a shoe that I feel matches our speed on the field. The upper of the GTS allows for my players to really dig into their cuts and sprints leaving less material there to have them slow down. The mesh areas on the side of the tongue allow for air to really get
When you think about comfort and stability, Adrenaline is the first name on your list.
Now, this shoe ups its game—and your performance proves it. The custom-fit through the arch gives you a more secure hold. The added front support lets your foot move naturally, reducing fatigue for those gruelling late miles. The mesh upper combined with MEMlex insert works together to deliver breathable comfort and durability. More reasons to love this shoe: it has dual-density cushioning that provides exceptional bounce-back for long runs on hard surfaces. And its 3D Fit Print interior adds just the right amount of structure for support without restricting your foot’s natural movements.